Cool School for Children
Hello Mums, dads, grandparents, guardians, everybody!…
Thank you for taking the time to look around the website and for considering Cool School to help you in your quest to find somewhere where your child can grow and develop linguistically, educationally and socially. I am Carly, hopefully your child’s soon-to-be, if not already, English teacher. I am passionate about all things languages, teaching and helping families to achieve their educational goals. Cool School currently has a small programme of classes, but will be adding more shortly, including Music and Storytelling sessions. If you answer ‘YES!’ to any of these questions below, then I can help you… yippee!!
- Would you like your child to have more exposure to the English language?
- Would you like your child to interact with other children in the English language?
- Would you like your child to learn to read and write in English?
- Will you be moving back to your home country and would like to prepare your child for the transition into the home school system?
- Has your child started to lose his/her English language skills?
- Does your child shy away from speaking English around German-speaking children at KiTa or school?
- Do you need some direction in helping your child to read and write in English?
- Is your child bilingual/trilingual, but English is the weaker language?
- Are you looking for an interactive storytelling session in English?
- Would you like your child to learn English through music, song, rhythm and dance?
- Are you looking for a fun, enthusiastic, caring and experienced teacher to help your child?
Please use the drop down tab above to see what we have on offer for children.
If your child needs to take an entry test to obtain a place at an international or bilingual school, but isn't quite ready yet, a bespoke programme can be discussed to help get your child to where he/she needs to be to pass that test. Please contact Carly for more information.